Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Party Prep

The baby's birthday is fast approaching!  How that is possible, I do not know.  We were just going to the hospital yesterday, or so it seems.  The 2nd one goes sooooooo fast!  Naturally party prep is underway!  We have all the decorations, plates, cups, games, prizes, favors, etc.  And the Schweddy Balls.  Yep, finally I tracked down some Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls.  I only have 1 pint at the moment, and hopefully we will get our hands on more.  I was lucky enough to get the very last one at the store.  I am saving my pint to crack open and share with my mom and sister who will be helping out with the party.  It'll be our little after party treat.  :)  I tried to get enough pints to actually serve it at the party, because what 1 year old's birthday party isn't complete without a little double entendre served with the cake?

A little side note, my husband told our son's pre-school teacher about how he was looking for a petting zoo with a cheetah.  I'm pretty sure she'll be calling child protective services on us, so if I go missing for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment