Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On Momma/Nurse duty

Currently on full time Momma/Nurse duty with 2 sick kiddos.  I am not feeling very witty or observant or thoughtful.  Just "sloggin through the shit" - Jules The Kids Are All Right  The baby has only what seems to be a mild case of hand foot and mouth so far (picked up from a party we went to... no need to send home favors like that, guys!  haha), but my 4 year old has an unrelenting, nasty case of it.  So, I've been trying my hardest to make it through a febrile seizure, prevent dehydration, curb his pain, keep him comfy, and now tend to his cough on top of all of that.  Needless to say, no school for him, and it's his first full week going the full 3 hrs a day instead of just one like last week.  This entire situation is breaking my heart.  I'll be back when I feel more human and less sleep deprived/sanity deprived drone.

No comments:

Post a Comment