Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You send Alec Baldwin ONE dirty tweet....

This morning I awoke to my twitter feed filled with Alec Baldwin's tweets.  So, as I thought to myself  "Oh God, Alec is all OVER my twitter!" the sound of my own voice saying that in my mind sounded like angels from Heaven... it was golden.  I couldn't keep that kind of funny to myself, so I tweeted "Wow, @alecbaldwin was all over my twitter last night.  I wish that was code for something else, but it isn't."  Of course, after I stopped giggling, I shared my funny with my husband, who (of course) rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.  However, let the hate mail begin!  I got everything from people reminding me I'm married (which apparently also means dead and unable to appreciate another human being's appeal without wanting to leave your husband), to people hating on Mr. Baldwin via tweets to me, and people telling me that was gross (AKA prudes who probably should avoid twitter altogether lest they be offended further...)

Just to clear up the whole "you're married!" outcry... of course I am!  My husband knows all about my "extra husbands" and "Hollywood husbands".  He is so not worried, nor should he be.  It's all innocent fun.  Plus, he likes the old "Oh, you want those $900 shoes... well, I think (insert any one of my Hollywood husbands names here) would love to buy them for you.  Should I ring him up?"  He also has "extra wives".  Sometimes I assign them to him like "Oh, what about her... she's your type!  She's totally your Hollywood wife!"  I don't lose any sleep over any of this, and neither should anyone else.  It's just silly.

The sad part about Alec being all over my twitter... I slept through it.  That is SO not how that went in my fantasy.  Damn.

10 comments:

  1. you, Alec, Miranda, and hubby can all go on a double date! TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Oh how he loooooooves Miranda. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this and thought it was all in fun and great humor. I think some people have to much time on their hands are are offended just because of that. Also who cares what matters is you have a great sense of humor and your not afraid to say things. Hands up to you girl! NLRCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there are people who secretly love to be offended and seek out things to get all upset over. Life is short folks! Have some fun before you die! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have no fear, my husband and I play the same game with the extra spouses. He too knows its all in fun!! Besides, it isn't cheap to get a divorce, there us a reason the saying is, It's cheaper to keep her. LOL TAW

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL TA! But I dunno, remember how he was so ready to ship me off in my previous post? Haha In all honesty, though, silly things like pretend Hollywood spouses are harmless fun. It's when people hide stuff and get sneaky with not-so-harmless "friends". I have no problem if I know my husband recognizes when another girl is pretty, as long as he's not sneaking about. It's nice to feel like out of all the pretty girls out there, he still chooses me! That makes me feel good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went crazy with jealousy :) lol - and STILL haven't read what he wrote... I have had a huge crush on Alec since Working Girl" - I think he is more handsome now than then!!!! And I am currently single.......but I can't twist myself like a pretzel lol :) and too old xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't have to be too jealous, he just retweeted exactly what I tweeted. No big deal, except for Alec freakin' Baldwin noticed little ol' me! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Fantasy" flirting has become a sin now? Yikes, we're all going to Hell.
    (LyleFulton, Not really anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol In my house, it's less sin and more sport!

    ReplyDelete