Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Eve

Well hooray for better behavior!  An early Valentine's gift for Momma!  My oldest son's behavior improved greatly this weekend.  We had no time outs on Saturday, and just one today.  We have been increasing the praise, and working on more of a rewards system.  Also, the weather has improved, so he has been able to go outside.  That makes a huge difference.  This kid needs to run and play!  We are trying to get him outside more often, and with the better weather, this should not be such a hard thing to do.  We practically live outside in the spring, summer, and fall. 

I also received my gift from my husband early.  I got 2 new non-stick frying pans, and a very good chopping knife.  I asked for, and picked out these items!  Haha.  How romantic, I know, but my pans were aging (and not gracefully).  I love cooking for my family, so this is a fabulous gift in my opinion.  I cannot wait to break in my new gifts with a yummy coq au vin dinner! 

One more Valentine's gift for me, my Mom is coming over tomorrow evening to watch our boys while my husband and I take a road trip to the nearest Long John's.  haha  We are going to keep the crazy tradition alive.  It will be nice to have a quiet, peaceful drive, just the two of us. 

I wish everyone a fun and happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment