Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Random

Our vacuum has been trying to die now for a few years.  It's cord is hardly intact, and two weeks ago it snapped in half.  I keep using it, though.  I did my research to see which vacuum might be a good fit for us, and I think the best info I got was from directly posting a question on facebook.  People gave me info on their favorites, and why they liked them.  So, we have settled on a Dyson Animal.  I am possibly a little too excited to get this vacuum.  I get strangely excited over cleaning products (I was head over heels for my shark steamer mop this Christmas), and kitchen tools.

Speaking of kitchen, I have also picked out the stove I want.  I am going to wait on that a little bit, but I'll get to enjoy that sometime between  now and this summer.  Whenever I get around to it, really.  It had my 4 requirements: gas, 5 burners, 2 ovens, and viewing windows (our current stove does not have a window to see in, why is that?!).  I'm super excited about that.

I wanted to join a dance class once the baby started going longer between feedings.  I found a ballroom/latin/swing dance class around here.  I was thinking of doing something by myself, but this has piqued my interest.  Maybe my husband and I could do it together.  It would require finding a sitter, but that probably could happen.  So now I have to throw that in with yoga, tap, or ballet.... I just want a fun way to be active.

Speaking of babies, I went to record my littlest's height and weight for 4 months, and looked at my oldest's baby book.  My oldest was always on the small side for his age, and it turns out he was 1 and 1/4 inches shorter than my youngest son is at 4 months, but he was 3 oz heavier.  Guess that's just how my babies are.  We always thought the first one was smallish due to his terrible reflux.  My youngest outgrows his clothes faster than my oldest did, but I think it's because of his length.  He gets to the point where his onesies are too short.  Oh the things Momma's notice about their kids.  :)

We had fun playing outside today.  It's supposed to be 60 tomorrow!  We shall be outside, again!  The baby loved watching his older brother ride his powerwheels around our cul de sac.  It was a busy, but fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment