Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nothing Like a Dame

The world lost a Hollywood icon, and someone who worked hard to help others.  Elizabeth Taylor was one of those people you could see was beautiful inside and out.  I was always envious of her beautiful eyes!  Rest in peace, Dame Elizabeth, and comforting thoughts to her family.  79 years old seems young to me, but maybe that is just from working with much older folks over the years as a nurse.  Still, her life was full.

Jon Stewart's hair looks different.

I thought we had "The Social Network", but my husband has informed me that, in fact, we do not. 

So those are three unfortunate things for the week.  The rest of the week should be good, right?! 

The baby has been super cranky today.  I'm not sure if we're looking at a teething issue, or something else.  Maybe something digestion related.  My oldest son has been complaining that his stomach hurts for the past 2 days.  He has no other symptoms.  I try to get him to elaborate, but he doesn't say anything more about it.  I'll ask him again tomorrow, and if he still says it I think I might call to have it checked out.  Maybe it's from an injury from his fall.  That fall STILL haunts me! 

It was raining buckets today, so we did the one thing you can do on days like this... we built a fort.  My 3 year old kept calling it his pirate hideout.  We played Candyland in it, and even had the baby in there with us after his nap.  It was fun!  I highly recommend building a fort for any parent looking for a fun indoor activity that feels a little like outdoor fun.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment