Monday, January 23, 2012

Say What?

I still can't really figure out these two conversations, though I was an active participant....

Husband She has a lot of teeth.

Me Um... what?

Husband She has a lot of teeth.  They are small, and fill up her mouth.

Me As opposed to...

I am still waiting for an explanation for that... at least one that doesn't make my brain explode.  I mean, aren't all teeth small and fill up our mouths?  I mean, it's not like we're living in Alabama here...

Sorry, Alabama.

And, in his defense, this one took place while he was half asleep...

Husband *whispering* I think people can enter and exit this room through these three doors.  I think they can gain access to where we are currently located.

Me You think people can enter or exit through these three doors, right here?  Like they might just open them and walk through?

Husband Yes.  I think they could gain access to this area by going through those doors.

Me Well, I believe you are correct.  That is, after all, how doors work.  Usually you are able to open them and enter or leave a room through the doors.

Husband Oh, okay.


Thank goodness he accepted that.  I was afraid I was going to have to find paper and pen, at 2 AM, to draw a diagram.  I asked... he does not remember what he was dreaming about.  I'm guessing it had something to do with doors.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment