Friday, November 9, 2012

It's a band, it's a chorus, it's... wait, what?!

All the talk on my personal facebook page, and in some conversations today about actual conversations that have taken place in my house has made me think I should write this down.  Isn't that the purpose of this blog?  So, let's get on with it.

I was talking about the whole Petraeus scandal today, and as if the news wasn't shocking enough, the news that it could have impacted our security just blew my mind...

Me The FBI investigated to see if his affair posed a security risk. What? How? Oh, wait, maybe he was like yelling out secrets during coitus."

My husband just shakes his head & walks away

Promptly, my 5 year old says What's chorus?

You can imagine how many jokes were spawned from that... not excluding the obvious "Hey, honey, are we going to chorus tonight?"  Yeah... it's been going on for hours, and my husband still hasn't run out of ways to use this.

In case that wasn't absurd enough, my husband had to top it just moments ago with this little gem

Him That's a great name for a music group!

Me What?  

Him Transvaginal Ultrasound!

Me *blank stare*

Him *singing* Trans-va-gi-nal Ultra-SOUND!

Me Okay, Honey.  *pats his knee*


I can't explain any of this or what any of us were thinking.  Maybe there are high levels of dental surgery drugs in our air system.

No comments:

Post a Comment