Friday, April 27, 2012

Don't even read this

Now is your chance to turn and run.  I'm going to share a conversation with my sister, that we could've had when we were immature children, but instead we had when I was somewhere in my 5th year of 28 (AKA tonight).  It could also be a conversation between 2 middle school boys in a locker room.  You've been warned.

Me I love Ron Swanson.

Sis  lol we just watched the episode from 2 weeks ago on On Demand, and there was a go green commercial with him in potato sack underwear

Me Wow.  I don't even know what to say about that.

Sis LOL
      i think he was talking about turning off the lights when not needing them, or the water... I don't know.. it was a half naked Ron Swanson on screen... a little disturbing. THen he pointed to his brown ruff looking underwear and said you could save them for a special occasion...

Me  Yeah, lights and water, two things that go together really well. I'm pretty sure I will never be able to think of a reason to use potato sack underwear.

Sis well he was standing in a bathroom.. i think.

Me  In the water? Holding a light? Wearing a scratchy sack over his nethers?

Sis haha no! He was standing there, shirtless, hands on hips, brown sack like boxers on.. standing in front of a bathtub

Me Maybe it's on you tube.  haha

Sis I can't find it.  I've been searching this whole time.

Me  Try searching for Ron Swanson's scratchy sack sack. BRUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sis  hahaha can we stop saying sack?? lol

Me It's like a Dr. Seuss Rhyme.  "The Sack in the Sack."

Sis lmao

Me I am Ron.  Ron Swan-sahn.  

Sis I'm in your freezer... with your name on me.   *And that, good people, is a Jimmy Fallon reference.*


Me I wear a sack. A potato sack. I like the sack on my sack. An itchy itchy, scratchy sack, I like to wear on my sack.
       The Bloggess better watch out. My new Dr. Seuss book is going to knock her out of the number one spot.

Sis  lol i let mom in on what was going on.. she's laughing now too

Me  I laughed, then cried, then nearly peed my pants and threw up at the same time, so I had to take a break from my new top seller.

Sis Mom said "That sack is full of scratch."

Me She'd be right.  At least she didn't say "That sack is full of shit."  That's a different commercial.  And I think Lisa Rinna is doing that one.

Sis lol


Hey!  I warned you!  If you made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back!  And remember, potato sacks do not make good skivvies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment